Find ads in the Ad review center
- Visit the Allow & block ads tab.
- In the sidebar, select your product. For example, select “Content” for AdSense for content.
- In the horizontal bar across the top of the page, click the Ads (Ad review center) tab.
- Select the subtab for the ads you’re looking for. For example, if you want to find ads that have already appeared on your site, select the Shown subtab.
Did you know you can filter your search results to show or hide reviewed ads?
- Click Filters in the upper right corner of the main area.
- In the "Filters" panel, choose from the following filtering options:
You'll see slightly different filtering options, depending on which subtab you've selected.
- Ads matching: Search based on ad text or URL. You can also search for ads by image or search by related ads.
- Ad types: Search by text, image, or rich media ads including Flash ads with text.
- Ad sizes: Search for standard ad sizes (recommended, horizontal banner, vertical banner, etc.).
- From ad network: Search a specific ad network.
- Ads being allowed in next: Search for held ads that will be automatically allowed in the next 1, 6, 12 or 24 hours.
- New ads in last: Search for ads that have appeared in the last 1, 3, or 7 days, or for all new ads.
- When you've selected your filtering options, click Apply filters.