Find ads in the Ad review center
- Visit the Allow & block ads tab.
- In the sidebar, select your product. For example, select “Content” for AdSense for content.
- In the horizontal bar across the top of the page, click the Ads (Ad review center) tab.
- Select the subtab for the ads you’re looking for. For example, if you want to find ads that have already appeared on your site, select the Shown subtab.
- Click Filters in the upper right corner of the main area.
- In the "Filters" panel, choose from the following filtering options:
You'll see slightly different filtering options, depending on which subtab you've selected.
- Ads matching: Search based on ad text or URL. You can also search for ads by image or search by related ads.
- Ad types: Search by text, image, or rich media ads including Flash ads with text.
- From ad network: Search a specific ad network.
- Ads being allowed in next: Search for held ads that will be automatically allowed in the next 1, 6, 12 or 24 hours.
- New ads in last: Search for ads that have appeared in the last 1, 3, or 7 days, or for all new ads.
- When you've selected your filtering options, click Apply filters.