Allow and block ads
Find ads in the Ad review center
To search for specific ads, use the Filters button in the upper right corner of the main ad review area. Filters allow you to restrict which ads you see, for example, by language, ad type, ad size, etc.
You can use the "Ads matching" filtering option to search for ads with the same ad text or URL.
- Visit the Allow & block ads tab.
- In the sidebar, select your product. For example, select “Content” for AdSense for content.
- In the horizontal bar across the top of the page, click the Ads (Ad review center) tab.
- Select the subtab for the ads you’re looking for. For example, if you want to find ads that have already appeared on your site, select the Shown subtab.
- Click Filters in the upper right corner of the main area.
- In the "Filters" panel, choose from the following filtering options:
You'll see slightly different filtering options, depending on which subtab you've selected.
- Ads matching: Search based on ad text or URL. You can also search for ads by image or search by related ads.
- Ad language: Filter based on the language that has been detected for ads. To determine ad language, we look at various factors including the landing page of the ad as well as its content, which means you might see ads with images or text in a different language to the one you filtered on. For convenience, the drop-down list is sorted by Top languages, ordered by the percentage of your ads in each language, followed by All languages.
For example, let's say you have ads in five languages (English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, and Japanese), and the distribution totals for each language are: English (20), Spanish (40), Italian (25), Portuguese (5), and Japanese (10). The drop-down would then display the top languages in the following (descending) order: Spanish, Italian, English, Japanese, and Portuguese.
- Ad types: Search by text, image, or rich media ads including Flash ads with text.
- Ad sizes: Search for standard ad sizes (recommended, horizontal banner, vertical banner, etc.), or specify your own custom ad size.
- From ad network: Search a specific ad network.
- Ads being allowed in next: Search for held ads that will be automatically allowed in the next 1, 6, 12 or 24 hours.
- New ads in last: Search for ads that have appeared in the last 1, 3, or 7 days, or for all new ads.
- Publisher domain: Search for ads that have appeared on a specific domain that you show ads on. For example, let's say you show ads on example.com. To see the ads that have appeared on your example.com domain, enter example.com in the text field.
- When you've selected your filtering options, click Apply filters.
Was this article helpful?