Display ads on login-protected pages
After your account has been activated, you can display Google ads on pages behind a login by creating a crawler login. This will give the AdSense crawler access to visit your pages and deliver ads.
To do so, you'll need to provide login details for your site, and verify your site using Search Console. Please follow these steps.
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- Click Account.
- Click Access and authorization, then click Crawler access.
- In the "Crawler access" section, click Add login details.
- In the "Login information" section, provide the login details that our crawler will use to access your site:
- Restricted directory or URL: The URL that is blocked from our crawler's access.
- Login URL: The URL that our crawler should visit to sign in.
- Login method: The method your site uses to authenticate users who log in. POST and GET are common authentication methods.
- Login parameters: The credentials that our crawler will use to sign in (for example, your site's username and password). For GET and POST methods, please enter the URL parameter key-value pairs such that your server will return a cookie for logged-in access.
- Click Add login.
- Sign in to Search Console using your Google Account. You must be using your Google Account in order for any changes you make in Search Console to be reflected in your AdSense account.
- Add your site to your Search Console account by following these instructions. Make sure you add the site that you want to allow our crawler to access.
After you've verified your site, the login details you've provided should allow the AdSense crawler to reach your pages and provide ads.