Change your payee name
Though our Terms and Conditions don't permit transfers of account ownership, we do allow you to update your payee name to fix misspellings, or to make adjustments for changes such as marriage, death, or company mergers.
In most locations, you will have the option to change your payee name within your account by following these steps:
- Sign in to your account.
- Click the gear icon and select Settings from the drop-down list.
- In the "Account information" section, click edit payee name.
- Review the important notes about payee name changes, accept the terms, and continue.
- Enter your desired payee name and save your changes.
Your payee name change will take effect for the next possible payment cycle. Changes made before the 16th of the month typically affect the current month's payment, while changes made after the 16th won't take effect until the next month's payment cycle.
United Arab Emirates
- Follow these steps to cancel your account.
- We'll close your current account.
- When you receive notification that your account has been closed, submit a new application using your new payee name.
- Once your application is approved, replace the existing AdSense code on your pages with code generated from your new account.