You can change the information you use to sign in to your AdSense account in several ways. Note that changing your password or login email address will also affect how you sign in to your other Google products.
If you're having trouble signing in to your account, try our login troubleshooter.
Change your password
To change your password from your AdSense account:
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- Click Account.
- Click Personal settings.
- In the "Login email" section, click Edit password in Google Accounts.
Your Google Account page opens.
- Follow these steps to change or reset your password in your Google Account.
Change your email address
There are several ways you can do this:
Change the email address on your Google Account
You can change your email address by editing the Google Account you use to access AdSense. This is only available for non-Gmail addresses. Follow these steps to change the email address for your Google Account.
Add an alternate email address to your Google Account
You can add an email address that is not already the primary email address on another Google Account or a Gmail account. Alternate email addresses function nearly the same as your primary email address -- you can use alternate email addresses to sign in and receive notifications, among other things. Follow these steps to add an alternate email address.
Associate a different Google Account as your AdSense sign-in
If you have Administrator access for your AdSense account, you can change the Google Account associated with your account:
- Add a new user to your AdSense account and then change the user's access level to "Administrator".
- Sign in to your AdSense account as the new Administrator.
- Remove your original Google Account. Learn how to remove a user from your account.