If you no longer want to use AdSense for YouTube, you can close your AdSense for YouTube account. After closing your AdSense for YouTube account you will stop earning money on your YouTube channel.
You might want to export your reporting data. You won’t have access to performance reports from your account when your account is closed.
- To permanently close your AdSense for YouTube account, you must be an account Administrator.
- If you have additional accounts (Ad Manager, AdMob, or AdSense) and any of your accounts have met the address verification threshold, then you must verify your personal information in those accounts.
After you close your AdSense for YouTube account, you'll receive a final payment within approximately 90 days of the end of the month, provided that:
- Your AdSense for YouTube account balance is greater than the cancellation threshold. Google will not make payments for any earned balance that does not reach this threshold.
- Your address is verified.
- Your account has no payment holds.
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- Click Account Settings Account information.
- On the "Account information" page, click Close account.
Note: If you don't see the option to close your account, you may not be an account Administrator.
Review the information on the "Closing your account" page.
- Select the checkbox for each account you want to close.
Note: If the account checkbox is inactive, it means you can't close your account. This could be because your address needs verifying, your payments are on hold, or the account has a conflicting product (e.g., an Ad Manager account that prevents AdSense for YouTube account closure). After you've verified your address, removed the hold, or closed your Ad Manager account, you can complete the steps to close your account. For more information, see:
- Click Close account.