Use the available options on the Tagging tab to manage your ad blocking recovery messages. The Tagging tab provides code snippets to help ad blocking recovery messages work on your site.
</head>tags of your site's HTML before your ad blocking recovery message can be displayed.
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- Click Privacy & messaging.
- Click Ad blocking recovery.
- Click Tagging.
- Click Copy to copy the ad blocking recovery tag code into your site. Then, paste the code between the
</head>tags in your site's HTML code.
- (optional) Click Copy to copy the error protection code into your site. Then, paste the code between the
</head>tags in your site's HTML code. The error protection code will display a message to users if an ad blocking extension blocks their access to your site.
- Add the ad blocking recovery tag code to your site.
- Create an ad blocking recovery message in Privacy & messaging and leave it in "Draft" status.
AdSense will start detecting ad blockers and generating reporting metrics even if the message is unpublished and isn't being displayed on your site.