To access the AdMob campaigns feature, you’ll need to link a Google Ads account. AdMob campaigns help you create house ad campaigns to cross-promote your apps or set up direct sold campaigns to sell ad inventory to an advertiser.
- Sign in to your AdMob account at https://apps.admob.com.
- Click Settings in the sidebar.
- Click the Linked services tab.
- In the Manage account links section, click in the Google Ads row.
- Click the toggle to link to a Google Ads account.
- Select the Google Ads account from the dropdown.
The dropdown includes all of the Google Ads accounts that you are able to link to AdMob. Note that you must have either standard or administrative access in a Google Ads account in order to link to it AdMob.
- Click Link account.
Note: Currently, you cannot unlink Google Ads from your AdMob account.
User access for linking Google Ads
You must be an account administrator or manager in order to link your AdMob account to a Google Ads account. Learn more about user roles.
If you’ve been invited to share an AdMob account, you may need additional permissions to access the campaigns feature. Learn more about accessing campaigns as an invited user.