You can block ads from specific buyers from appearing on your network or specified inventory.
Buyer blocks apply to these transactions
- Open Auctions
- First Look
Learn more about transaction types.
- Sign in to Google Ad Manager.
- Click Protections Protections
- Click New protection Ad content
- Name your protection.
- From the “Inventory type” dropdown, select the medium on which you want to control the display of ads, such as Mobile app.
- The default is to apply the protection to all inventory. To target specific inventory:
- Select Only protect specified inventory, click Add targeting, select an item from the dropdown, and make your targeting selections.
- Learn more about targeting in protections.
- Under “Blocks,” click Add next to “Buyer”.
- Select the checkboxes next to the buyers you want to block.
- Click Update.
- Add more protections as needed and click Save.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?