You can control the types (skippable and non-skippable) and duration of video interstitials that can be displayed. Note that if your interstitials are opted into video, some ads may have up to a 5-second delay before providing a close option. By policy, interstitials that don’t allow video will have an immediate close option. The Google Mobile Ads SDK will begin enforcing this more aggressively with releases of the Google Mobile Ads SDK: 7.21 or later for iOS, and 11.4 or later for Android.
- Sign in to Google Ad Manager.
- Enable the "Video" ad experience control.
- Click Inventory Ad Exchange rules Video settings New mobile in-app rule.
- Next to ",Targeting" choose which inventory to include or exclude from the rule.
- Next to "Skippable video options," choose whether to include skippable videos, non-skippable videos, and/or videos of a specified maximum duration. Durations must be at least 5 seconds. If no maximum duration is specified, the default maximum for skippable ads is approximately one minute.
- Click Save.