Ad Manager and Ad Exchange program policies
Resolve policy violations in the App Policy center
In the ”Apps with policy violations” section, you can see the details of the policy violation:
- App status: The status of the app with the policy violation; whether it has received a warning or ad serving has been limited or disabled.
- App: The app that has the policy violation.
- Violation: The policy your app has violated.
Navigate to the view with policy violations for an app by clicking beside a given app, to view more information about the policy violation(s) including when the violation was issued and how to fix it.
Ad Manager policy violations
In the AdManager policy violations section, you’ll see the violation, the review status, and the date the violation was issued.
To learn more about the policies in violation, click each of the policy names under Violation. This provides more information about how to identify and fix the cause of the violation. Once you’ve made changes to fix your app, you can request a review if you want ads to resume or continue serving to your app.
Request a review
You can request a review of your app after you’ve fixed violations or if you want to dispute a violation. If you’re requesting a review because you’ve fixed violations, make sure you upload the new version of your app to Google Play and/or the App Store before you request a review.
Note: If you want ads to resume or continue serving to your app, request a review for each app with policy violation notification(s) in your Policy center.
To request a review of your app:
- Sign in to Google Ad Manager.
- Navigate to the App Policy Center: Admin Policy App Policy Center.
- In the "Apps with policy violations" section, click beside the app with the violation.
- In the violations section, click Request a review.
- Review the information in the dialog box, then describe the changes you made to comply with program policies or explain the reason you think a violation may not apply.
- Check the checkbox to confirm you’re ready for a review.
- Click Request review.
Google Play violations
The Google Play violations section lets you know if you have a Google Play suspension and the date it was issued. Click Fix in Google Play to learn how to fix this violation.
Learn more about the Google Play violations
Here are the answers to some frequently asked questions about the Policy center: