View reports for MRC accredited metrics only
To report only on MRC accredited metrics you will need to apply filters to your reports, and perform some manual calculations. Learn more about metrics, dimensions, and MRC accreditation
MRC accredited environments
MRC accredited metrics apply to the following ad types and environments: desktop display, desktop video, mobile app display, mobile app video, mobile web display, and mobile web video. You can do so by using the following dimensions and filters:
- Platform > Inventory types: Web, App, or AMP
- Platform > Device Category: Desktop, Feature Phone, Smartphone, or Tablet
- Delivery > Creative Technology: Video for video ads (Inventory types: App or Web)
The following environments are not accredited:
- Platform > Device Category: Connected TV for connected TV devices (Roku, Android TV, Apple TV etc.)
Ad request source
You may also want to edit your query to include only MRC accredited traffic sources with the following dimension and filter:
- Platform > Ad Request Source: Client-side
- Platform > Ad Request Source: "Dynamic Ad Insertion" AND Video > Video SDK Version
Sources other than listed above are not MRC accredited.
For Cross-Sell networks, content originating from YouTube is not accredited. YouTube originating traffic will appear under the top-level ad unit of YouTube to <Publisher Name> shared. You can report on only MRC accredited content sources by adding a filter to exclude this ad unit.