See daily summaries of revenue, performance, and delivery
The Home dashboards in Google Ad Manager provide daily snapshots of your network's Ad Manager and Ad Exchange revenue performance over time. These dashboards aren’t intended to replace your Ad Manager reports, but to supplement them by surfacing new opportunities and giving you insights into which of your strategies have been the most effective.
View your Home dashboards
Complete the following steps to access any of your Home dashboards:
- Sign in to Google Ad Manager.
- Click Home.
- Click the name of the dashboard you want to view. The available dashboards include:
- Overview: An overview of revenue and performance
- Delivery: Your line items and orders that might need attention
- Advertisers: The revenue generated by classified advertisers
- Yield Partners: The revenue generated through Ad Exchange and Open Bidding
- Ad Speed: The factors that may affect ad serving speed on your network
- Opportunities: Your available opportunities and experiments
Get access to your Home dashboards
Certain user role permissions are required to view the Home dashboards.
|Home dashboard||Required user role permission|
|Overview||View "Overview" and "Advertisers" Home dashboards|
|Delivery||View my orders and line items|
|Advertisers||View "Overview" and "Advertisers" Home dashboards|
|Yield Partners||View "Overview" and "Advertisers" Home dashboards|
|Ad Speed||View "Overview" and "Advertisers" Home dashboards|
View ad units, placements, and key-values