Labels can be used for a variety of purposes. Before you create a label, understand label types to ensure you're creating the right labels for your campaigns.
- Sign in to Google Ad Manager.
- Click Admin Inventory Labels.
- Click New label.
- Enter a name for the label. The name can have up to 127 characters.
- Add a description of the label—optional but recommended to help others understand the label.
- Select the type of label you want to create (optional).
- Click Save.
You can deactivate a label and it will no longer apply to ad serving or affect delivery. There's no need to remove it from line items, inventory, or tags.
Navigate to Admin Inventory Labels.
From the table of labels, select the labels you want to deactivate.
You can also prevent a label from performing a particular function by deselecting the checkbox for that label type. For example, if you want to stop a label from enforcing an ad exclusion rule, you can disable the Ad exclusion checkbox. If you disable all of the checkboxes, the label can remain active but can't perform any function.
Re-activate a label by selecting on the table and clicking Activate.