You can remove certain products from your Google Account at any time. To remove a product you no longer use, follow the steps below.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Gmail app .
- At the top right, tap your profile picture or initial Manage your Google Account.
- If you don't use Gmail, go to myaccount.google.com.
- At the top, tap Data & privacy.
- Under "Download or delete your data," tap Delete a Google service. You may need to sign in.
- Next to the product you want to remove, tap Delete .
- Follow the steps on the screen.
To remove a product from your account that isn't listed in your Google Account, visit support.google.com for more info on a specific product.