Manage business personalization for your Google Account
You can indicate that your Google Account is used for your business. With business personalization, Google may provide customized recommendations for products that can help support your business.
You can’t add business personalization to accounts for:
- Work, school, or another group
- Children who are under the applicable age in your country and whose parents created their Google Account
Business personalization may be turned on automatically if you sign up for a business-related Google product like Google My Business.
On your Android phone or tablet, open your device's Settings app Google Google Account.
- At the top, tap Data & personalization.
- Under "Business personalization," tap Manage business personalization.
- Turn Business personalization on or off.
Create an online presence for your business or brand
If you don’t turn on business personalization, you can still use business-related products like Google My Business.
If you manage a storefront or service-area business, Google My Business might be right for you. Learn more about using Google My Business to improve your business’ visibility and info online.