You can remove certain products from your Google Account at any time. To remove a product you no longer use, follow the steps below.
- Open your Google Account.
- Select Data and personalization.
- Under "Download, delete, or make a plan for your data," select Delete a service or your account.
- Under "Delete a Google service," click Delete a service. You might need to sign in again.
- Next to the product you want to remove, select Remove .
To remove a product from your account that isn't listed in your Google Account, visit support.google.com for more info on a specific product.