You can view a summary of the Google services you use and the data saved in your Google Account.
Step 1: View an overview of your data
Find Google services you used while signed in to your account. Not all Google services show up here.
Tip: You can go to your Google Dashboard directly.
- Go to your Google Account.
- On the navigation panel, click Data & privacy.
- Under "Your data & privacy options," select Data from apps and services you use Content saved from Google services.
Step 2: Find out more
- To view data for a specific Google service, find the name of the service in your dashboard.
- From here you can take a few actions. These options aren't available for every service. Some products may have other options.
- To save a copy of your data: Below the name of the service, select Download .
- To go to settings: Below the name of the service, select Settings . If this option isn't available, go to that service and change settings.
- For more info: Select Help Center.
Learn more about: