If you’ve submitted your ID or video verification to access some advanced YouTube Features, Google stores your ID or video verification in your account.
If you’re suspended from YouTube for policy violations, in order to enforce our policies, we may save your ID or video verification for a period of time.
Learn how to remove your ID or video verification in your Google Account.
How to delete your ID or video verification data
Important: If you delete your ID or video verification before you establish your channel history, you'll lose access to advanced features.
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- On the left, click Personal info.
- Click Identity document or Video verification.
- Click Delete .
If you’re in Canada, the United Kingdom, the European Union, or the European Economic Area and your YouTube account is suspended:
- Make sure you’re signed in to the same account that you used to provide your ID or video verification.
- To request the deletion of your verification data, fill out the verification data deletion form.
- If you can’t sign in to your account when you fill out the form, explain why.
After we process your request or if we need more information, we’ll contact you by email.
Your verification data is automatically deleted once your channel history is established. This can take a few months or up to 2 years. It's also deleted if you don't use advanced features within a year.