This option is available on devices using Android 9.0 or later. Learn how to check your Android version.
The Accessibility Menu is a large on-screen menu to control your Android device. You can control gestures, hardware buttons, navigation, and more. From the menu, you can take the following actions:
- Take screenshots
- Lock screen
- Launch Google Assistant
- Open Quick Settings and Notifications
Step 1: Turn on the Accessibility Menu
- Open your device's Settings app .
- Tap Accessibility Accessibility Menu.
- Tap Use service.
- To accept the permissions, tap OK.
Step 2: Use the Accessibility Menu
- At the bottom of your screen, tap the Accessibility button .
- Choose an option from the menu.
- If there's no Accessibility button on your screen, learn how to find the Accessibility button.
- If you've turned on more than one accessibility tool that uses the Accessibility button, touch and hold the button to switch between tools.