You can present your entire screen or a specific window in a meeting to share documents, presentations, spreadsheets, and more.
Want to give more interactive and engaging presentations? Check out these 10 G Suite tips for great presentations.
Note: Allow notifications when prompted. The notifications tell you when your screen is visible.
Share and present during a video meeting
Present during a meeting
- Join a video meeting.
- In the bottom-right corner, select Present now.
- Select Your entire screen, A window, or Chrome tab.
- If you present a Chrome tab, it shares that tab's audio by default.
- To present a different tab, at the bottom of your screen, select Change source.
- Select the content you'd like to share.
- Select Share.
- If someone is presenting, confirm that you want to present instead.
If your camera is turned on, your video is active while you're presenting.
- In the Meet window, click Stop Presenting.
- In the bottom-right corner, you can also click You are presenting Stop presenting.
Present if someone else is already presenting
- In the bottom-right corner, click Present now.
- Select Your entire screen or A window.
- Select Present instead.
If another participant presents their screen, you'll get a notification that your presentation is still visible to others. You can click the buttons in the notification to end or resume your presentation.
Join only to present
When you join to present, only your computer's window or application is displayed in the meeting. No audio or other video is sent or received.
- Go to https://meet.google.com/.
- Select the scheduled meeting, or click Join or start a Meeting.
- Enter a meeting code.
- Click Present.
- Select a window or application.
- Select Share.