At any point while working on your site, you can share it with people in your organization to collaborate on the content.
In this section, you learn how to:
- Choose an option:
- To share a site from Sites, click Add people .
- To share a site from Drive, in Drive, select the site file and click Share .
- Choose people to share your site with:
- To set permissions across your organization: Under Who has access, click Change, select a sharing option, and click Save. You can then copy and paste a link to the site into an email or chat message.
- To set permissions for individual people: In the Invite people box, enter the names or email addresses of people in your organization you want to share your site with then, click SendDone.
- Change people’s permissions:
- To give permissions, click the Down arrow next to the person’s name and select a permission level.
- To remove permissions, next to the person’s name, click Remove .
- (Optional) To restrict editors from publishing, changing site access, or adding new people, click the box next to Prevent editors from publishing, changing access and adding new people. Click Save changesDone.
Stop sharing a site:
- Open a site and at the top, click Share .
- Under Who has access, find the person you want to remove.
- Next to the person’s name, click DeleteSave changesDone.