Find your Google+ posts and comments
To find a Google+ post, comment, or +1 you shared, use the Activity Log.
Find a post or comment using the Activity Log
- In Google+, below the main menu, click Settings.
- Under General, click Activity Log.
- At the top, click the Down arrow and select an option to narrow your search, such as Posts, Comments, and so on.
- Choose an option:
- To go to the post, comment, or site, click it.
- To delete a post or comment, click Delete next to it and confirm.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?