On a mobile
- Open a Google app, such as Gmail.
- Tap Menu the account that's signed in. In some apps, you might need to click Settings first.
- Tap Manage accounts.
- Choose the accounts to add. If an account isn't listed, select Add account or Add another account and follow the sign-in steps.
- Switch between accounts by tapping Menu the account that’s signed inthe account you want to switch to.
On the web
- In Chrome Browser, in the top-right corner next to the address bar, click your profile image.
- Click Manage People.
- Click Add Person.
- Enter a name, choose an image, and click Add.
- Sign in with the Google Account you're adding.
All settings and bookmarks automatically sync.
- Click your profile image and choose a different profile to switch between accounts.
Note: If you’re unsure which account you’re currently using, click your name and see which profile is at the top.
- In Gmail, in the top corner, click your profile photo and then click Add account.
- Sign in to your other account.
- In the upper-right corner, click your name and select a different profile to switch accounts.