Change screen layouts in a meeting
Hangouts Meet automatically switches layouts to display the most active content and participants. You can switch to a different layout for your screen if needed.
- Auto—Allow Meet to choose the layout for you.
- Tiled—Shows up to four video feeds in equal size when there is no presentation. Presentations fill the window along with up to three speakers.
- Spotlight—The presentation, active speaker, or pinned feed fills the window.
- Sidebar—The active speaker or presentation is displayed with additional participants on the side.
Change the layout
- Join a Meet video call.
- In the lower-right corner of the Meet screen, click More Change layout.
- In the Change layout box, select the layout you want to use on your computer.
Tip: Click a participant's image to pin them to the screen.