Sheets training and help
Sheets lets you handle task lists, create project plans, analyze data with charts and filters, and more.Get Sheets: Web (sheets.google.com), Android, or iOS
What online spreadsheet provider did you use before G Suite?
|If you used...||Read this guide...|
Other online spreadsheet providers, or are new to cloud storage
What you'll learn:
Need a quick reference for the Sheets basics you've learned? Download this cheat sheet.
Get shortcuts for G Suite products such as Chrome Browser, Gmail, Calendar, and Drive.
Try Sheets by copying and customizing this project plan template.
Need a quick way to divide work, assign tasks, track due dates, and receive status updates on a project? Track, update, and collaborate on project tasks with your team in a shared spreadsheet using Google Sheets.
Learn how to prepare for, hold, and follow up after team meetings by using G Suite tools like Calendar and Drive together.
Find out how to export ERP data from SAP to Sheets.
Organizations need to train and onboard new team members effectively. Use G Suite to create a simple way for employees to orient themselves on your projects and become productive fast.
If you work on a team that’s spread across the globe, use G Suite to keep people connected and to collaborate seamlessly.
Whether you need a name for a new product or a different place for lunch, G Suite makes it easy to share ideas, get feedback fast, and collaborate with your team.
Reduce printing expenses and share more easily by moving your organization's tasks and processes online.
- Access stored Drive files without the internet
- Create document templates
- See changes to your Drive files and folders
- Switch to a different version of your file
- Share “Make a copy” links to your files
- Share links to PDF versions of your files
- Work with Microsoft Office files
- Use shortcuts to create new files
- Use keyboard shortcuts
- Add checkboxes to spreadsheets
- Get instant insights into your data
- Add images to spreadsheets
- Add flowcharts and diagrams to files
- Summarize your data with charts
- Insert and edit charts in presentations
- Give presentations during a video meeting
- Share content with multiple people
- Email collaborators
- Filter spreadsheet data without changing what collaborators see
- Protect content in a spreadsheet
- Highlight changes to your data with formatting rules
- Set up notifications for spreadsheet updates
- Mark a shared file as final
- Restrict sharing options on sensitive Drive files
- Set an expiration date for file access
- Transfer ownership of a file
- Import data from another spreadsheet
- Link to data in a spreadsheet
- Move Analytics data to a spreadsheet
- Use international currencies in your spreadsheet
- Add financial data to a spreadsheet
- Search for specific data in a spreadsheet
- Create and edit pivot tables
- Automate tasks with macros
- Split data into columns
- Space table rows and columns evenly
- Share a file publicly
- Publish files as web pages
- Manage large events in Calendar
- Create digital sign-in sheets for events
- Do more with add-ons and scripts
Visit the Sheets Help Center.