After starting Google Workspace Migration for Microsoft Outlook (GWMMO), you're prompted to sign in to your Google Workspace account. Doing so allows GWMMO connect to your account to get ready for importing.
You're on step 2 of 5
Enter your account details
- Enter the email address that you use to sign in to your Google Workspace account.
- Enter your password, choosing one of the following options:
- No, help me sign in—Select this option if you'll be using a non-Google Workspace password to sign in to your account (for example, your administrator has set up a single sign-on service that signs you in to other services in your organization, along with your Google Workspace account).
- Yes, I have a password—Select this option if you'll be signing in with your Google Workspace password. (If no one has told you otherwise, this option is probably the one you should select.)
- If you think you might be importing data to this account again from the command line, check the Remember me box. When you import data from the command line, GWMMO won't ask you to sign in.
- Click Next.
About smart features & personalization
If your administrator allows, you decide if smart features in Gmail and Google Chat and Meet as well as personalization features in other Google products can use data from Gmail, Chat, and Meet. For certain features to work, such as autosorting in Gmail, smart features and personalization must be on before you migrate data. Learn more about turning smart features and personalization on or off.
Google, Google Workspace, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.