This article is for G Suite users. To begin administering GSSMO, see GSSMO Admin Help.
First, you need to install G Suite Sync for Microsoft® Outlook® (GSSMO) on your computer.
Note: Installing GSSMO also installs G Suite Migration for Microsoft Outlook (GSMMO), which lets you migrate your Outlook data to your new Google Account. We recommend using this migration tool if you want to stop using Outlook. Learn more about the GSMMO migration tool.
Before you begin
If you haven't already, sign in to your Google Account to accept Google's Terms and Conditions.
Use either method below to install GSSMO on the computer where you use Microsoft Outlook. Make sure the program is not running.I'm downloading and installing GSSMO myself
- Review these system requirements for your computer.
Before continuing with the installation, install any updates to your version of Outlook or Windows®.
- Go to the GSSMO download page.
- Click Download GSSMO.
- Open the installer and follow the instructions to install GSSMO.
Next, you can sign into your Google Account.
If your administrator has already prepared an installation file for you, you just need to install it.
Install GSSMO based on your version of Windows:
- Windows 7 and up—In the Start menu, click Microsoft System Center Software Center Applications tab G Suite Sync Install.
For more information on Software Center, consult your Microsoft documentation.
- Earlier versions of Windows—In Control Panel, click Run Advertised Programs G Suite Sync Run.
Next, you can skip ahead to create a G Suite profile to import your data.