You can use the audit and investigation page to run searches related to Jamboard log events. There you can track changes to Jamboards, such as when a board is set up, deprovisioned, or restarted.
Note: You need a Jamboard license to access Jamboard log event data.
For a full list of services and activities that you can investigate, such as Google Drive or user activity, read through the data sources for the audit and investigation page.
Open the audit and investigation page
- On the left, click ReportingAudit and investigationJamboard log events.
Filter the data
- Open the log events as described above in Access Jamboard log event data.
- Click Add a filter, and then select an attribute.
- In the pop-up window, select an operatorselect a valueclick Apply.
(Optional) To create multiple filters for your search:
- Click Add a filter and repeat step 3.
- (Optional) To add a search operator, above Add a filter, select AND or OR.
- Click Search.
Note: Using the Filter tab, you can include simple parameter and value pairs to filter the search results. You can also use the Condition builder tab, where the filters are represented as conditions with AND/OR operators.
For this data source, you can use the following attributes when searching log event data:
|Actor||Email address of the user who performed the action|
|Actor group name||Group name of the actor|
|Actor organizational unit||Organizational unit of the actor|
|Date||Date and time event occurred (displayed in your browser's default time zone)|
|Device type||Type of Jamboard device|
Logged action, such as Device Name Change, Device Pairing Change, or Export Jamboard Fleet
Tip: If you have event values that you use often, you can pin those events to the top of the drop-down menu.
|IP address||Internet Protocol (IP) address associated with the logged action|
|Jamboard ID||The Jamboard's unique identifier|
|Jamboard name||The Jamboard's unique name|
|License enrollment state||Whether the license is Enrolled or Unenrolled|
|New additional keyboards||New value for the additional keyboards setting|
|New demo mode availability||Whether the new demonstration mode is Available, Unavailable, or Always on|
|New language||New display language of a Jamboard device|
|New timeout value||New value for the length of time before Jamboard is closed due to inactivity|
|New value||New value of the logged action|
|Old additional keyboards||Previous value for the additional keyboards setting|
|Old demo mode availability||Whether the old demonstration mode is Available, Unavailable, or Always on|
|Old language||Previous display language of a Jamboard device|
|Old timeout value||Previous value for the length of time before Jamboard is closed due to inactivity|
|Old value||Old value of the logged action|
|On or off||Whether or not the radio button is on or off to enable media to be streamed to Jamboards via Chromecast|
|Provision state||Whether the state is Deprovisioned or Provisioned|
Manage log event data
Manage search results column data
You can control which data columns appear in your search results.
- At the top-right of the search results table, click Manage columns.
- (Optional) To remove current columns, click Remove.
- (Optional) To add columns, next to Add new column, click the Down arrowand select the data column.
Repeat as needed.
- (Optional) To change the order of the columns, drag the data column names.
- Click Save.
Export search result data
- At the top of the search results table, click Export all.
- Enter a nameclick Export.
The export displays below the search results table under Export action results.
- To view the data, click the name of your export.
The export opens in Google Sheets.
Create reporting rules
When and how long is data available?
Go to Data retention and lag times.