You get your Google Voice bill in the Google Admin console. Your invoice shows monthly charges that you accrued. If you buy Voice from an authorized Google partner, the partner bills and invoices you.
Your monthly charges include quotas for new and ported numbers. The quotas equal your number of assigned Voice licenses. You can assign Voice users a new or ported number. Based on your number of licenses and G Suite edition, we also include extra numbers for features such as autoattendants. Numbers beyond each quota that are assigned or available to assign will incur a monthly fee on a prorated basis.
Google does not currently charge for numbers over your quota, but plans to impose limits and charges in the near future. Google will notify you when these changes will occur. If you have unassigned numbers, you can release those numbers before the date you start to incur a monthly fee.
Note: Users who need a Voice number need a Voice license. If you set up automatic licensing, the users in your organization get a Voice license and incur monthly charges.
View the numbers in your organization
You can review the number of Voice numbers used in your organization. You can see numbers included in your subscription and numbers that incur a monthly fee.
From the Admin console Home page, go to AppsG SuiteGoogle VoiceService Management.
- Click Numbers.
- At the top, click Show details.
Your invoice reflects one of these Voice subscriptions:
- Google Voice Starter—Supports up to 10 users or licenses for small businesses. The rate is USD 10 per license, per month. For example, if you have 6 users, you’re charged USD 60 each month.
- Google Voice Standard—Supports an unlimited number of users or licenses for domestic businesses. The rate is USD 20 per license, per month. For example, if you have 25 users, you’re charged USD 500 each month.
- Google Voice Premier—Supports an unlimited number of licenses for businesses with international offices. The rate is USD 30 per license, per month. For example, if you have 150 users, you’re charged USD 4,500 each month.
For more details, go to Compare Voice subscriptions.
View your transactions and invoice
To view your Voice account details and invoices:
From the Admin console Home page, go to Billing.
- Next to your Google Voice subscription, click ActionsAccess billing account.
You can see your current balance at the top of the Payments page.
- To see details about charges and payments, under Transactions, click View Transactions and Documents.
- (Optional) To get a copy of an invoice, click Print or Download .
For more details, go to Check your billing account balance.
Understand your transactions and invoice
Your invoice shows the monthly charges that you accrued. Along with various transactions, you might see more rates* and fees. Your invoice might show charges for:
- Your subscription
- Additional Voice numbers bought
- Ported phone numbers not included with the Voice licenses
- Additional calling minutes and calls to paid destinations
- Taxes and regulatory fees, depending on your location
- Prorated plan fees for a partial month, if you sign up in the middle of a contract period
If your subscription has multiple locations, you get a single bill with the fees, taxes, and regulatory fees associated with all locations itemized on your invoice.
*Rates are subject to change.
Important: In the U.S. and Canada, Google is required by regulation to collect and remit fees to support and finance local governments’ operation of emergency calling services (“E911”), even if Voice isn't used to call an emergency service.
Depending on your location, you might be charged a flat fee per number per month. Each number assigned to a user is subject to fees, even if the number was assigned only for a brief period of time.
Additional information might be available from your local telecommunications authority.
Pay your invoice
When you sign up for Voice, you also set up billing. Failure to finish the billing setup can lead to deactivation of your account. After you’ve set up a payment method, Google processes your Voice payment automatically on the billing date. However, you can make manual payments or pay early.
The exact payment methods you can use depend on the country you select when you set up your Google billing account. For example, direct debit is only available for Voice subscriptions in the U.S. Learn about payment options in my country.
You can make payments in CAD, GBP, EUR, and USD. However, your payments are calculated in U.S. dollars. Depending on the exchange rate, your payment might vary each month. This is the case even if the number of users, phone numbers in use, and calls to paid destinations remain the same.
Manage your Voice charges
Remove a user
If you remove a user from your Voice subscription, you’re not charged for that user in the next billing cycle. Unless you reassign the user’s Voice number to a new user, Voice reserves your number for 60 days before releasing it.
Add a user
You can add a user to your Voice subscription at any time. You’re only charged for the time the user was part of your plan. Your bill reflects a prorated charge for the user if you added them during a billing cycle. For details, go to Assign Voice licenses to users.
Cancel your subscription
You can cancel your Voice subscription at any time. If you cancel in the middle of your contract period, you’re only charged for the days prior to your cancellation. For details, go to Cancel your Voice subscription.