To stop using Google Voice at your organization, cancel your Voice subscription. If you’re billed on a monthly Flex plan, canceling your subscription immediately stops further billing for Voice services.
Canceling your subscription terminates all your voice licenses. You can cancel Voice and keep your other subscriptions active, such as G Suite. Or, to delete all your subscriptions, learn how to Cancel G Suite.
Before you cancel
If you decide to cancel your Voice subscription, you might need to carry out these tasks:
- Save user data—Users will keep access to their Voice data, but they won't be able to use Voice features. User data is automatically deleted when you delete user accounts.
The easiest way to download and export your users' data is to use the data export tool.
- Save Billing records—After you delete your Voice account, you cannot access your billing records. Before you delete, you can download any invoices or billing records.
- Port out numbers—Port out the phone numbers to another service provider. For details, go to Port out Google Voice numbers.
Cancel a subscription
From the Admin console Home page, go to Billing.
- Next to your Google Voice subscription, click Actions Cancel subscription.
Read about charges after you cancel.
Choose when you want your cancellation to take effect:
Suspend subscription for 4 days. You can undo your cancellation in these 4 days. After 4 days, we permanently delete all licenses and data.
Cancel my subscription now and delete all data and licenses.
- At the bottom right, click Continue With Cancellation.