Overview: Manage Voice for an organization
When you sign up for Google Voice for G Suite, your organization gets a simple way to deploy and manage phone numbers at scale. Employees aren't tied to one device for their phone calls, text messages, or voicemail.
Learn more about Google Voice features.
Stay connected from any device
With Voice, your employees get a phone number that's not tied to a phone. They can connect with colleagues and customers from anywhere on any device.
As a Voice admin, use the Google Admin console to:
- Assign licenses—Assign a license to each user who needs Voice.
- Port numbers into Voice—Port existing landline phone numbers into Voice.
- Assign numbers—Assign numbers to users or let them pick their own (in supported locations).
- Set up desk phones—Set up desk phones for users to make and receive Voice calls over the internet.
- Set up an auto attendant—Set up a menu system to direct callers to people or departments in your organization.
- Track use and activity—Get an understanding of how your organization uses Voice.