Namecheap MX records
- Log in to your account at NameCheap.com.
- Click Manage Domains.
- Click the domain that you'd like to use with Google Apps for Your Domain.
- On the left side, under Host Management click All Host Records
- Under Mail Settings choose the 3rd radio button which says User (Mail Server's Host Name Required) then click Save Changes
- Include the MX record values shown in the MX record values table.
- Click Save and you are done.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot MX records to fix your DNS setup.