Contact your G Suite reseller
If you purchased G Suite from one of our resellers and have questions related to billing or payments like changing your payment method, purchasing more licenses, or adding more services, contact your reseller for help.
Not sure how you purchased G Suite? See Are you a direct or resold customer?
Contact your reseller
From the Admin console dashboard, go to Support.
To see Support, you might have to click More controls at the bottom.
- At the bottom of the Help for Admins pop-up, click Contact support.
- In the new window, click Contact Reseller.
What appears next depends on whether your reseller provided Google with contact information. If the reseller:
- Provided their web address, you’re taken to their website
- Provided contact information as text, it’s displayed under the Contact Reseller button
- Didn’t provide any information, an alert appears
In this case, do a web search for the reseller. If you’re not sure who your reseller is, identify them by following the steps listed below.
Identify your reseller
If you’re not sure who your reseller is, you can find out in your Admin console.
- From the Admin console dashboard, go to Billing.
- Under the subscription name, look for Purchased from.
Your reseller name appears there.