You can see Google services and other cloud apps enabled for a user, including:
- G Suite services, such as Gmail and Google Calendar
- Other Google services, such as AdWords and Google Maps
- G Suite Marketplace apps you’ve purchased
- SAML apps you set up for single sign-on to third-party cloud applications
View the list of a user’s apps
- From the Admin console Home page, go to Users.
- In the Users list, find the user. If you need help, see Find a user account.
- Click the user’s name to open their account page.
- Click Apps to see a list of apps enabled for the user.
- (Optional) To return to the user’s account page, at the top right, click the Up arrow .