As the administrator, you get a set of tools with G Suite Enterprise for Education to manage your entire organization. This includes all G Suite for Education features, plus premium tools such as enhanced security and data control, teaching tools such as originality reports, and enterprise-grade communication tools such as Meet live streaming.
What you get with G Suite Enterprise for Education:
- Security center—Get more control and put advanced analytics to use on security issues for your organization. As a licensed admin, you can view data across your entire organization in the security center. Learn more
- Data regions—You can store licensed users’ data in a specific geographic location (the U.S. or Europe) by using a data region policy. Learn more
- Originality reports—Teachers can turn on originality reports for an unlimited number of assignments, helping students properly cite their source material. Learn more
- Cloud Search—Your users get a unified search experience across G Suite for more effective searching. Cloud Search works best when all users have a license assigned. Learn more
- Hangouts Meet advanced features—Your users get live streaming, meeting recordings saved to Google Drive, phone dial-in access (the U.S. and international), and meetings with up to 250 participants. Only licensed users get live streaming and meeting recordings. Learn more
- Advanced mobile device management—Proactively manage users’ BYOD devices. You can enforce passwords, manage apps for specific users (by organizational unit or group), and set device policies. Learn more
- G Suite reports and Gmail logs in BigQuery—Use these reports and logs to diagnose issues or discover insights. (You can only export Gmail Logs data for licensed users.) Learn more
- A third-party archiving product—Archive and locate mission-critical Gmail of licensed users with a third-party archiving solution. Learn more
- G Suite Migrate—If at least 15% of your users are licensed, you can migrate all your user data securely to G Suite. Learn more
- Enhanced support—Get faster response times from a dedicated team of product specialists when you purchase over 200 licenses.
Learn more: Compare Education editions
Buy G Suite Enterprise for Education
You can purchase G Suite Enterprise for Education through selected resellers in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Maldives, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Singapore, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, and the U.S.
To talk to an expert about getting G Suite Enterprise for Education for your school, fill out this form.