Authorize GSPS for your domain
If you want to use a service account as your authentication method for G Suite Password Sync (GSPS), you need to create an account and set it up before you install GSPS.
Step 1: Create a service account
Complete the steps in Create a service account.
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- On the Security page, click Advanced settings. You might need to click Show more to see Advanced settings.
- In the Authentication section, click Manage API client access.
- In the Client Name field, enter your service account's Client ID.
- In the One or More API scopes box, copy and paste the following scope:
- Click Authorize.
- Next to the client ID you entered, make sure the scope appears with a description. If it doesn’t, enter the scope again correctly and click Authorize.
- Go back to the Google Developers Console and click Save.
You're now ready to Add users to your Google domain.