Manage approved YouTube videos and channels
This article is for YouTube settings in G Suite.
As a G Suite administrator, you can see a list of approved YouTube videos and channels, find out who approved a video or channel, email video approvers, remove videos or channels from the approved list, and approve videos and channels.
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- From your dashboard, click Apps > Additional Google Services.
- In the list of services, click YouTube.
- On the YouTube settings page, click Content settings.
- Next to Approved videos and channels, click See approved videos and channels.
- Choose one of these options:
- To remove a video or channel from the approved viewing list, click X next to the video or channel.
- To email the video approver, click the name of the approver.