Add YouTube video and channel approvers
This article is for YouTube settings in G Suite.
As a G Suite administrator, you can allow users in specific organizational units to approve YouTube videos and channels for everyone in your domain.
Video and channel approvers are automatically given unrestricted YouTube access. To allow an organization to view unrestricted YouTube without giving them approver permissions, see Give unrestricted YouTube access.
- From the Admin console dashboard, go to AppsAdditional Google services.
- In the list of services, click YouTube.
- On the YouTube settings page, click Content settings.
- (Optional) Next to Special approvers, check Verified Google Classroom teachers can approve videos.
- To allow approvers by organizational unit, click Permissions.
- On the left, select each organizational unit with people you want to approve videos.
- Next to Permissions at this level, click Can approve videos.
Note: When an organization is given Approver permissions, they can approve videos and channels. Approval privilege can take up to 24 hours to take effect.