Manage approved YouTube content
This article is for YouTube settings in G Suite.
As a G Suite administrator, you can allow specific users to approve YouTube content for other users. Approved content is available for everyone in your organization. A list of approved YouTube videos and channels is maintained in a list that you can manage. From the list, you can find out who approved content, email approvers, and remove approved content.
- From the Admin console Home page, go to AppsAdditional Google services.
- In the list of services, click YouTube.
- On the YouTube settings page, click Content settings.
- Next to Approved videos, click See approved videos.
- Choose one of these options:
- To remove content from the approved list, click X next to the video or channel.
- To email the video approver, click the name of the approver.