To uninstall a Marketplace app from your own account, go here instead.
As an administrator, if you installed a Google Workspace Marketplace app for some or all users in your organization, you can uninstall it. When you uninstall an app, none of your users can access it unless they're allowed to install it themselves.
- You can only uninstall apps that were installed by an administrator. To prevent users from installing an app, you can allowlist the app for only certain users or block users from installing any apps themselves.
- When you uninstall an app, app access is removed for all users. To uninstall the app for a specific organizational unit or group, you can change who a Marketplace app is installed for.
Uninstall an admin-installed app
In the Admin console, go to Menu AppsGoogle Workspace Marketplace appsApps list.
- In the Domain Installed Apps list, click the app name.
- On the left, click Uninstall App .
- To confirm, click Uninstall.
The app is uninstalled for users. Users who installed the app individually aren't affected. The app developer will delete your data according to their data retention policy.
Changes can take up to 24 hours but typically happen more quickly. Learn more