Delete an app
Delete an app as an administrator
If you don't want anyone in your organization to use a particular G Suite Marketplace app, you can remove it from your domain. When you remove an app, none of your users can access it.
- From the Admin console dashboard, go to AppsMarketplace apps.
- Click the app name.
- At the top of the app Settings page, click .
- Click Remove App.
The app and any associated licenses are permanently removed from your domain. The application vendor will delete your data according to the vendor's data retention policy. You may need to repurchase the application if you want to reinstall it. See the vendor's website or Terms of Service for more information.
Delete an app as a user
- Go to the Apps Marketplace at https://apps.google.com/marketplace.
- Sign in with your Google account.
- At the top of the page, click Manage Apps.
You'll see a list of administrator-installed apps and any apps you’ve installed yourself.
- Locate the app you want to delete in the list and click Manage > Remove.