Use the Transfer tool to manage your users
We recommend that you resolve any potential conflicting accounts before you add users to your new G Suite account. To avoid creating conflicting accounts, you can find and manage your existing users with the Transfer tool for unmanaged users.
What can I do with the tool?
- See users who have potential conflicting accounts.
- Send those users a request via email to transfer their personal account to your organization's new G Suite account.
- Withdraw a transfer request to a user with a potential conflicting account.
- See users who have and haven't been sent a request to transfer a potential conflicting account.
- See users who’ve declined or accepted the request to transfer.
Ready to use the tool? Next step: See Find and manage existing Google accounts.