Use the Transfer tool to manage your users
The Transfer tool is initially only available to some customers. You might not see the tool in your Admin console, yet.
We recommend that you resolve any potential conflicting accounts before you add users to your new G Suite account. To avoid creating conflicting accounts, you can find and manage your existing users with the Transfer tool for unmanaged users.
What can I do with the tool?
- See users who have potential conflicting accounts.
- Send those users a request via email to transfer their personal account to your organization's new G Suite account.
- Withdraw a transfer request to a user with a potential conflicting account.
- See users who have and haven't been sent a request to transfer a potential conflicting account.
- See users who’ve declined or accepted the request to transfer.
Ready to use the tool? Next step: See Find and manage existing Google accounts.