Set a default sharing restriction for Google+ content
You can control whether your users' posts can be shared outside your organization by default. If a post is restricted, people in your organization who receive it can't share it with anyone outside your organization.
If you restrict sharing posts, other Google+ content is also affected. New communities are restricted to your organization, by default, and users' +1 notifications are always restricted.
To set a default sharing restriction:
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- Click Apps > Additional Google Services > Google+ > Sharing settings.
- In the Sharing posts section, choose one of the following:
- Make the default setting for new posts unrestricted, meaning posts and communities are not restricted to your organization, and anyone who can see a post can see when your users +1 the post.
- Make the default setting for new posts restricted, meaning posts and communities are restricted to your organization, and users' +1 notifications are always restricted.
Click Save changes.