Legitimate mail to a group is marked as spam
Sometimes, Google Groups might mark legitimate messages as spam and send them to the moderation queue. To avoid delivery issues, you can relax a group's spam controls to allow delivery of suspected spam. Relaxing spam controls is also known as whitelisting a group.
Note: To limit the worst spam, messages marked as high-confidence spam are always rejected even if the group is whitelisted.
Relax a group's spam controls
This task requires turning on Google Groups for Business.
- As a group owner or super administrator, sign in at: http://groups.google.com/a/your_domain.com.
- Find the group to be whitelisted and click the group name.
- In the top corner of the screen, click Manage group.
- Click Settings Moderation.
- In the Spam messages section, select Skip the moderation queue and post to the group.
- Click Save.
If you continue to have delivery issues with group messages, go to bulk sender guidelines.