Move users to an organizational unit
Each user in your Google Admin console belongs to an organizational unit that determines which features and services the user can access. By default, all users belong to your account's top-level organization. But you can move a user to a suborganization you create. The user can then access the features and services available to that suborganization.
- From the Admin console dashboard, go to Users.
- If necessary, click Filters at the top to open your organization tree at the left.
- Click the organization the users are in now. Users who haven't been moved are in the top-level organization.
Tip: If you're not sure which organization a user belongs to, go to the user's profile page, instead.
- (Skip this step if you went to the user's profile page.)
- To move one user, select by clicking the image next to the name.
- To move several users, select the first user you want to move. After a checked box appears for the first user you selected, check the boxes next to all other users you want to move.
- At the top, click Move .
- Choose the new organization from the dialog box and click again to confirm. Or click Create New to move users to a new organization.