This article is for G Suite administrators. If you're not an admin and would like to add apps to your G Suite account, go to Use Google Drive apps.
You can install a G Suite Marketplace app in your organization's domain and choose who can use the app. Learn more about Marketplace apps security and data access.
Note: Before you can install a Marketplace app, you must verify ownership of your domain. For details, go to Verify your domain for G Suite.
Go to the G Suite Marketplace
From the Admin console Home page, go to AppsMarketplace apps.
You'll see any installed apps.
- At the top, click Add .
Install a Marketplace app
Browse Marketplace apps and locate an app.
- Click the app to open its description page.
- Choose who has the app. You can make changes after you install the app.
- Domain Install—Everyone in your organization or choose a specific organizational unit.
- Individual Install—Your account (available only to G Suite administrators). Some apps don't offer this installation option.
- Review the data access requirements (you may need scroll to view the full list).
Note: Only grant data access if you trust the app and the vendor. Providing access to a malicious app can compromise your domain's data. For information about how an app accesses your data, see Understand data access.
- (Optional) To install the app for an organizational unit, click next your domain name and select an organization.
- Review terms and policies. Check the agreement box and click Accept to install the app.
Depending on the app you’re installing, you may need to do additional setup:
- Click Manage app in the install dialog to open the Settings page for the app in the Admin console.
- Click SettingsAdditional settings to complete setup and configuration.
- When installation is complete, you can click Done or Launch app, depending on the app you’re installing.
- (Optional) Turn on or off the app for organizational units.
- Let your users know how to find the app.
Note: It might take up to 24 hours for an app to be visible to users.