Install Marketplace apps
You can install a Marketplace app in your organization's domain from within the Google Admin console, or from the Marketplace website.
Note: Before you can install a Marketplace app, you must verify ownership of your domain.
To get to the Marketplace:
- Go the Marketplace website, or sign in to the Google Admin console.
- If using the Admin console, do either of the following:
- On the dashboard, under Tools at right, click G Suite Marketplace.
- Click AppsMarketplace Apps, then click at the top of the page.
To install an app:
- Browse Marketplace apps and locate an app.
- Click the app to open its description page.
- Click Install, then Continue.
- Review the terms of service, specify if you want to make the app available to your whole domain or to a specific team or department, check the agreement box and click Accept.
Note: Only grant data access if you trust the app and the vendor. Providing access to a malicious app can compromise your domain's data. For information about how an app accesses your data, see Understand data access.
- (Optional) Depending on the app you’re installing, you may need to do additional setup:
- Click Manage app in the install dialog to open the Settings page for the app in the Admin console.
- Click SettingsAdditional settings to complete setup and configuration.
- When installation is complete, you can click Done or Launch app, depending on the app you’re installing.