Deploy an app
Deploying an app for your organization is a simple process. For more detailed information on a specific app, see Get support for a Marketplace app. Note: Before you can deploy an app, you must verify your domain.From the Apps Marketplace
- Enter the Marketplace at www.google.com/appsmarketplace.
- Open the Marketplace page for the app you want to deploy.
- In the upper-right corner, click Add it now.
- Enter your Google Apps domain name in the text field (for example, solarmora.com), then click Go.
Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- The Admin console for your Google Apps domain appears, and you are presented with the terms of service. Read the Terms of Service, then, if you agree, click I agree. Continue.
Note: If the app is already installed, you do not see the Terms of Service, but instead have the following two options when the Admin console opens: Configure Application, which opens the app's settings page, and Return to Dashboard.
- Grant data access. If the app requires access to Google APIs, those APIs are listed here. To give the app access to the necessary APIs, click Grant data access.
Grant data access only if you trust the app and the vendor. Providing access to a malicious app can compromise your domain's data. For information about an app's access to your data, see this article.
- You can enable the app now or at some later time:
- Click Enable app now to enable the app and make it available to your users immediately.
- Click Enable app later to delay enabling the app until a later time.
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- Click Marketplace Apps on the Dashboard.
Tip: If you can’t find Marketplace Apps icon, check More controls at the bottom of the page.
- Click Add Marketplace Apps.
- Browse for an app to add. Click on the thumbnail to open the app’s page.
- Click + Install App.
- Review the vendor’s Terms of Service and data access requirements carefully and click I agree… if you agree.
- Select to make the app available to your whole domain, or a specific organization.
- Click Allow access. Grant data access only if you trust the app and the vendor. Providing access to a malicious app can compromise your domain's data. For information about an app's access to your data, see this article.
After you add your first Marketplace app, it can take up to 24 hours for user cookies to refresh and for that app to appear in More in the app launcher. Your users can access the app immediately from your domain's user hub (admin.google.com/UserHub), or you can instruct them to delete their browser cookies before they sign in to an individual Google App. Learn more about how your users see an app.