This article is for administrators. If you're not an administrator and would like to add apps to your Google Account, go to Use Google Drive apps.
You can install a Google Workspace Marketplace app in your organization's domain and choose who can use the app.
Note: Add-ons for Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Forms are moving to the Google Workspace Marketplace. Work with your app developers to move any Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Forms add-ons to the Google Workspace Marketplace. Until they’re moved, don’t uninstall any add-ons because you won’t be able to find them in the Google Workspace Marketplace and reinstall them.
Warranties and support for third-party Google Workspace Marketplace apps are provided by the vendors and not by Google Workspace Support.
Before you install an app
- Before you can install a Google Workspace Marketplace app, you must verify ownership of your domain.
- It's recommended that you evaluate a Google Workspace Marketplace app’s security.
Install a Google Workspace Marketplace app
From the Admin console Home page, go to AppsGoogle Workspace Marketplace apps.
- Click Add app to Domain Install list.
- Browse Google Workspace Marketplace and click an app.
- Choose how to install the app. You can also make changes later after you install the app.
- Domain Install—Installs the app for your entire domain or for a specific organizational unit.
- Individual Install—Installs the app only on your account.
- Click Continue.
- Review the data access requirements (you may need to scroll to view the full list), terms, and policies. Check the agreement box and click Accept.
Note: Only grant data access if you trust the app and the vendor. Providing access to a malicious app can compromise your domain's data. For information about how an app accesses your data, go to Understand data access.
- Click Done.
- (Optional) Turn on or off the app for organizational units.
- (Optional) Help your users open a Google Workspace Marketplace app.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours for an app to be available to users.