Deploy Marketplace apps
Deploying a Marketplace app for your organization is a simple process that you can do from within the Google Admin console or from the Marketplace website. If you need information that isn't related to deployment, see Get support for a Marketplace app.
Note: Before you can deploy a Marketplace app, you must verify ownership of your domain.
To access the Marketplace:
- Go the Marketplace website, or sign in to the Google Admin console.
- If using the Admin console, do either of the following:
- On the dashboard, under Tools at right, click G Suite Marketplace.
- Click Apps > Marketplace Apps, then click at the top of the page.
To deploy an app:
- Browse Marketplace apps and locate the app you want to deploy.
- Click Install App (admin console) or (website).
- Click Continue.
- Review the terms of service, specify if you want to make the app available to your whole domain or to a specific team or department, check the agreement box and click Accept.
Only grant data access if you trust the app and the vendor. Providing access to a malicious app can compromise your domain's data. For information about how an app accesses your data, see Understand data access.
- If you want to send users notification that the app is available, set the Notification will be sent to user setting to On and click Next.
- (Optional) Depending on the app you’re installing, you may need to do additional setup:
- Click Manage app in the install dialog to open the Settings page for the app in the Admin console.
- Click Settings > Additional settings to complete setup and configuration.
- When installation is complete, you can click Done or Launch app, depending on the app you’re installing.