About G Suite Marketplace
G Suite Marketplace offers a wide range of quality enterprise apps that add functionality and features to your native Google Cloud apps. Here are some ways that Marketplace apps can enhance your G Suite experience:
- Marketplace CRM apps can integrate CRM information so it appears directly in Gmail you receive from customers, with CRM follow-ups synced to Calendar.
- Project management apps can automatically add tasks you create to a team member’s Calendar, and send notifications to their Gmail. Shared Drive files can be accessed directly from the project management app.
- Admin tools make it easier to administer your domain, with features like bulk provisioning of users, enhanced password protection policies, and custom security reports.
Anyone with a Google account can use the Marketplace. If you're a G Suite administrator, you can install apps for your users, and authorize which apps users can install for themselves. Once installed, apps are accessible through the App launcher .
G Suite Marketplace is available at https://apps.google.com/marketplace. Administrators can also access the Marketplace from the Admin console:
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- Do either of the following:
- On the dashboard, under Tools at right, click G Suite Marketplace.
- Click Apps > Marketplace Apps, then click at the top of the page.
There are several ways to browse apps in the store:
- Choose a category or sub-category of apps from the sidebar, such as Business Tools > Sales & CRM.
- Scroll through Most Popular, Top Rated, or New and Notable apps.
- View apps that work with Google Drive.
- Use the Search bar at top to search by app or company name.
If you see an app you’re interested in, click it to go to a description page where you can get app details, watch a demo video, see user reviews and ratings, and install the app.
After locating an app you want to install, click Install App (admin console) or (website). You'll then see the data access requirements for integration with other G Suite, such as Calendar and Contacts. Grant access to continue installation.
If you're installing the app as an administrator, you can notify your users that a new app is available.
You can view all your installed Marketplace apps, remove an app, or share a link to the app with other members of your organization.
- Go to the Apps Marketplace at https://apps.google.com/marketplace.
- Sign in with your Google account.
- At the top of the page, click Manage Apps.
You'll see a list of administrator-installed apps (if you're using Apps in an administered domain such as a business or school) and any apps you’ve installed yourself.
- To remove an app you installed, click Manage > Remove.
- To share a link, click and either email the app link or share via Google+
From the Admin console Home page, go to AppsMarketplace apps.
On the Marketplace apps page you can:
- Click an app in the list to go to the Settings page for the app. From there, you can:
Before you install apps
- Learn how to evaluate a Marketplace app’s security.
- Learn how to deploy an app in your organization.
The Marketplace is available to anyone with a Google account. Warranties and support for third-party Marketplace apps are provided by the vendors and not by G Suite Support.