The Google Workspace Marketplace offers a wide range of quality enterprise apps that add functionality and features to native Google Cloud apps. Here are some ways that Google Workspace Marketplace apps can enhance your Google Workspace experience:
- CRM apps can integrate CRM information into various apps. For example, you could populate an email with client information, or the location for a meeting in Calendar.
- Project management apps can help automate tasks. For instance, you could turn a Google Form into an interactive workflow, or autogenerate tasks through Gmail.
- Admin tools make it easier to administer your domain, with features like bulk provisioning of users, enhanced password protection policies, and custom security reports.
Anyone with a Google Account can use the Google Workspace Marketplace. Once installed, apps are accessible through the App Launcher .
If you're an administrator, you can install apps for your users, and authorize which apps users can install for themselves.
Browse Google Workspace Marketplace apps
The Google Workspace Marketplace is available at https://apps.google.com/marketplace. Admins can also access the Google Workspace Marketplace from the Admin console:
From the Admin console Home page, go to AppsGoogle Workspace Marketplace apps.
There are several ways to browse apps in the store:
- Choose a category or subcategory of apps from the sidebar, such as Business ToolsSales & CRM.
- Scroll through Most Popular, Top Rated, or Recommended for Google Workspace apps.
- View apps that work with Google Drive, Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides, or Forms.
- Use the search box to search by app or company name.
If you find an app you’re interested in, click it to go to a description page. There you can get app details, watch a demo video, see user reviews and ratings, and install the app.