The Google Workspace Marketplace offers a wide range of enterprise apps that add functionality and features to native Google Cloud apps. Here are some ways that Google Workspace Marketplace apps can enhance your Google Workspace experience:
- CRM apps can integrate CRM information into various apps. For example, you could populate an email with client information, or the location for a meeting in Calendar.
- Project management apps can help automate tasks. For instance, you could turn a Google Form into an interactive workflow, or autogenerate tasks through Gmail.
- Admin tools make it easier to administer your domain, with features like bulk provisioning of users, enhanced password protection policies, and custom security reports.
Anyone with a Google Account can use the Google Workspace Marketplace. Once installed, apps are accessible through the App Launcher .
If you're an administrator, you can install apps for your users, and authorize which apps users can install for themselves.
Browse Marketplace apps
The Marketplace is available at https://workspace.google.com/marketplace. Admins can also access Marketplace from the Admin console:
In the Admin console, go to Menu AppsGoogle Workspace Marketplace appsApps list.
- Click Install App.
- Choose one or more of the following options to browse apps:
- From the sidebar, click Editor's choice, Top charts, a category, or a subcategory of Works with Google products, such as Works with Gmail.
- Use the search box to search by app or developer name or app functionality.
- Filter results by category, price, and rating.
- Click Internal apps to filter apps developed by your organization.
- If you find an app you’re interested in, click it to review details, demonstration videos, permissions, and user reviews and ratings.