About G Suite Marketplace
G Suite Marketplace offers a wide range of quality enterprise apps that add functionality and features to native Google Cloud apps. Here are some ways that Marketplace apps can enhance your G Suite experience:
- Marketplace CRM apps can integrate CRM information into various Apps. For example, you could populate an email with client information, or the location for a meeting in Calendar.
- Project management apps can help automate tasks. For instance, you could turn a Google Form into an interactive workflow, or auto-generate tasks through Gmail.
- Admin tools make it easier to administer your domain, with features like bulk provisioning of users, enhanced password protection policies, and custom security reports.
Anyone with an Account can use the Marketplace. If you're a G Suite administrator, you can install apps for your users, and authorize which apps users can install for themselves. Once installed, apps are accessible through the App launcher .
Before you install apps
- Learn how to evaluate a Marketplace app’s security.
- Learn how to deploy an app in your organization.
The Marketplace is available to anyone with a Google account. Warranties and support for third-party Marketplace apps are provided by the vendors and not by G Suite Support.
Note: Add-ons for Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Forms are moving to the G Suite Marketplace. You should work with your app developers to move any Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Forms add-ons to the G Suite Marketplace. Until they’re moved, don’t uninstall any add-ons because you won’t be able to find them in the G Suite Marketplace and reinstall them.
G Suite Marketplace is available at https://apps.google.com/marketplace. Administrators can also access the Marketplace from the Admin console:
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- Do either of the following:
- On the dashboard, under Tools at right, click G Suite Marketplace.
- Click Apps Marketplace Apps, then click at the top of the page.
There are several ways to browse apps in the store:
- Choose a category or sub-category of apps from the sidebar, such as Business Tools Sales & CRM.
- Scroll through Most Popular, Top Rated, or New and Notable apps.
- View apps that work with Google Drive.
- Use the Search bar at top to search by app or company name.
If you see an app you’re interested in, click it to go to a description page where you can get app details, watch a demo video, see user reviews and ratings, and install the app.
After locating an app you want to install, click Domain Install or Individual Install. Domain Install installs the app for your entire domain, while Individual Install installs the app only on your account. You then see the data access requirements for integration with other G Suite apps, such as Calendar and Contacts. Grant access to continue installation.
If you're installing the app as an administrator, you can notify your users that a new app is available.
You can view all your installed Marketplace apps, or remove an app.
- Go to the Apps Marketplace at https://apps.google.com/marketplace.
- Sign in with your Google account.
- If the navigation menu isn't visible, click at the top of the page.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, and click Manage Apps.
You'll see a list of administrator-installed apps (if you're using Apps in an administered domain such as a business or school) and any apps you’ve installed yourself.
- To remove an app you installed, click Uninstall.
- Click Uninstall app to confirm.
From the Admin console Home page, go to AppsMarketplace apps.
On the Marketplace apps page you can:
- Click an app in the list to go to the Settings page for the app. From there, you can: