Tip: For convenience, expand the steps in this article and print it to refer to as you go through the verification process.
After you verify that you own your domain, you can start using your Google service, such as G Suite, G Suite Essentials, or Cloud Identity. If you have G Suite, you can start using Gmail, Google Drive, and all the other services included with your G Suite account.
If you already signed up for G Suite but didn't complete the setup process, you can pick up where you left off.
At the top of the Admin console Home page, click Click here to continue setting up the Admin Console.
Click Continue to verify your domain with a TXT record. You can also click Switch verification method if you need to use another method.
Click Copy to copy your unique verification record.
- In the Setup Wizard, on the Verify your domain and set up email page, click the link to open your domain host sign-in page in a new tab.
Note: If the Admin Console doesn’t provide a link to your domain, open the Freeparking® site in a new tab. Keep the Admin Console open in the first tab.
- Enter the username and password you created when you purchased your domain from Freeparking.
- Click Log In.
If you don’t know your account information, you can reset your password.
- Select the domain name you need to verify ownership of for G Suite.
- Click Service Management.
- Under Name Server Records, click Modify.
- Click Advanced View, scroll to the end of the records table, and click Add another record to add a TXT record.
- In the Host Name field, enter your domain name in the format (such as yourdomain.com).
- From the Record Type menu, select Descriptive (TXT).
- In the Data field, paste the entire verification record that you copied in Step 1.
- At the bottom of the page, click Continue to proceed to the next page and then save the new TXT record.
Note: This change can take up to 72 hours to update. However, as you go through the next steps in the Setup Wizard, the wizard immediately starts checking for the new verification record to verify your domain.
Return to the Admin console. If necessary, click the link at the top of the page to continue setting up the Admin console.
Navigate to the Verify your domain page.
Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Verify my domain.
G Suite: Next steps
Now it’s time to set up Gmail with your G Suite account.
- Keep the Admin console and your domain host pages open.
- In a separate browser tab or window, follow the instructions to set up Gmail (MX records) with your host.